- Farmers Against Hunger recovers 1.4 million pounds of surplus produce annually (diverting food waste and helping provide healthy meals to those in need).
- ~8000 people weekly receive produce donations from Farmers Against Hunger.
- 75+ organizations (soup kitchens, food pantries, and food banks) partner to distribute the food.
- 60+ farms, grocery stores and wholesale produce suppliers donate to Farmers Against Hunger.
- About Us
- Farmers Against Hunger >
Learning Through Gardening
- Leadership Development Program >
- Get Involved
- New Page