OBJECTIVES: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, AND SPECIALTY CROP PRODUCTION – learn about specialty crops (such as Korean pears), discuss process of operating a brewery in NJ, learn about various aspects of urban agriculture including beekeeping, explore beneficial insects, tour a dairy operation, network with NJALDP alumni.
- Evergreen Orchard Farm, Trenton.
- Bullock Farms and Screaming Hill Brewery, Cream Ridge.
- Hot topics discussions, moderated by Kurt Alstede.
- NJ FFA – roundtable updates on NJALDP visits/judging events.
- NJALDP Alumni Picnic, Horse Park of New Jersey, Allentown.