OBJECTIVES – TEAM BUILDING. Develop an understanding of the importance of: working as a team; personal leadership skills; effective communication; creative problem solving; skills and vision; conflict resolution; and meeting management skills.
- Welcome, introductions and expectations – Jen Matthews (Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Cape May County, NJALDP Director), Kurt Alstede (founder, Alstede Farms, NJALDP agricultural liaison) and Kris Guttadora (Executive Director, NJ Agricultural Society). Meet NJALDP Class 10.
- Team building – 40 ft. climbing tower and rappelling down in an effort to build self-confidence, goal setting and team spirit!
- Hot topics discussions, moderated by Kurt Alstede.
- Farm tour and more – Alstede Farms, dinner/wine tasting and bonfire.
- Election of NJALDP Class 10 officers. President, Chad Cherefko; Vice President, Dave DeFrange; Secretary, Jim Simon; Treasurer, Debbie Norz; Media Officers, Jen LaMonaca and Rose Robson; Special Projects Officers, Dawn Edmonds and Mark Kiriluk; Table Topics Officers, Adam Furlong and Ben Jorritsma and Recruitment Officers, Shawn Cutts and Tim Bourgeois.